22 August 2011

Let's change it up a bit...

Hello everyone!

As my computer issues continue, so do my blogging issues with Blogger.  So, after much thought, I decided to move my blog to another site.  It's the same name, just a different location -- I'm over at Typepad now.

So, for those of you who have the blogger blog roll, to add my new location, follow these steps:

1) Under your blog roll, there is a button that says "Add".  Click this button.
2) When the pop-up window appears, click the radio button that allows you to add a blog by typing in the http address.
3) In this spot, type http://www.awholelottalatte.typepad.com/
4) Click through, whether you'd like to follow publicly or anonymously.
5) You're done!

I do hope you all will come over to my new site and continue to follow the crazy rantings of this wacky stitcher!!  I love all of your comments, and find so much inspiration through all of your blogs.  I hope this new site allows me to do more things, and I do hope to be able to comment more on all of your sites as soon as I can get my home computer situation resolved.  I don't have much of anything posted over there yet, so  you'll have to bear with me.  I took pictures last night of the Little House ornaments that I finished this weekend, so I hope to have them up asap.

So, come on over to my new site, and let's keep on stitching!!

No comments: