27 February 2011

Because everyone should have a cat like mine

Hello all!  I didn't want to go the entire rest of the week without posting something, so here it is.  It's not stitching related - I'm still working on those 3 baby gifts I showed you all earlier in the week - but still something I need to share.  It's a picture of my crazy cat.  She can usually be found hopping from window to window, or tearing through my house for no apparent reason.  She's also spectacular at stalking and pouncing. 

In this picture, though, she's on my lap keeping me nice and warm.  She's a total lap cat.  She could be DEAD asleep, sense that I sat down on the couch, and hop down from her own spot on another chair, jump up on my lap all sleepy-eyed, and fall right back to sleep.  It's the cutest thing ever.


How cute is she!!!  She's my lil' panther ;-)  Her name was Snowball when I adopted her 5 years ago (she was only 8 weeks old!!) due to that bright white tuft right on her chest.  I decided that was too much, so I shortened it to Snowy.  She's slick black, as you can see, and probably the longest, tallest cat I've ever seen.  She is defintely a love bug, and loves loves loves to snuggle on the couch with you and all the blankets.

If she wasn't so skittish, I would loan her out for therapy sessions.  Nothing takes away your sorrow and pain quite like the purr of a cat on your lap. 

That's all I have for now!  Remember - do something creative every day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly Snowy. She really is highly entertaining...if only I wasn't sneeze till I die allergic to her. :(

Kat said...

Aww, she's a beauty!!